Now Hiring Full and Part-Time Tasting Room Ambassadors
Brewery Extrava is looking for energetic, personable and reliable individuals to join our tasting room team.
Our Tasting Room Ambassadors play a key role in representing Brewery Extrava by ensuring our customers have a world-class experience every time they walk through the door. Ambassadors are responsible for greeting customers, assisting with beer selection, proper dispensing and presentation of beer as well as tending to the appearance and organization of our tasting room. As the caretakers of our customers, Ambassadors play a key role in creating and maintaining a welcoming tasting room environment.
- Ensuring a safe and friendly experience for our customers
- Accurately conveying product and company information to the customer
- Serving samples, filling growlers and selling packaged product according to state laws and company policies
- Cleaning, care, and upkeep of the tasting room space, glassware, and merchandise inventory
- Re-stocking of kegs and packaged product as needed
- Recording drink orders accurately and immediately into the Point of Sale system
- Completing opening and closing duties as outlined by owners and managers
- Assisting with group tours as needed
- Representing Brewery Extrava at festivals and events
- Experienced in relevant bar service and proper serving technique
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Certified in relevant alcohol server training or have the willingness to acquire
- Meet the Maine State requirements to serve alcohol
- Strong knowledge of craft beer and/or willingness to rapidly develop that knowledge
- Experience in operating a POS system
- Knowledge of draft line operations and maintenance preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift beer cases (30+lbs), kegs of beer (70lbs), and general materials and merchandise (up to 50lbs)
- Availability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Full Time: 40 +/- hours/week
- Part Time: 20 +/- hours/week with the opportunity for advancement in the future
Minimum age requirement is 21 years. Applicants must have excellent organization and problem solving skills; work well under pressure; have basic math skills and strong team work ethic and mentality. Pay is DOE, tips included.
To Apply: Applicants should e-mail a Cover Letter and Resume (with references) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Tasting Room Ambassador” in the subject line. Please no phone calls or drop ins.
Brewery Extrava is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religious affiliation, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.